Saturday, June 21, 2008

SORE!!!!

Oh I am out of shape. The last week or so I have been going to Bally's and I realize I have gotten out of shape.

It's unbelievable - you go thru life running around between work at work and then work at home. The whole time not realizing you are gaining weight until one day you really look at yourself or compare yourself to someone else and you STOP. "When did I gain all this weight?"

That happened to me. Not that I am super fat but last year I was on a roll - I lost alot fo weight, put on some muscle and was actually turning heads.

Well I am back on the saddle again. But this week of riding the Bally's fitness horse has left me feeling like I need a day or two off from it. Time to switch gears and start working at the house again. Fun, Fun, Fun. Actually I jest, it is coming along nicely. Today I think the bar and part of the living room. Wish me luck.

No comments: