Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back

Back on the saddle again.

Just came back from my Europe trip. Think I might go ahead and upload some of our photos. Went to Rome, London, Florence and Venice. It's one of those trips that you find yourself wishing didn't end. So much history. I'm a big history fan so seeing the David and visiting the Vatican, British library, etc is a real treat.

I will say you begin to realize how short lived you are. Visiting those sites and listening to the stories of the past humbles you and forces you to re-evaluate your worth. To think that some of the greatest monuments, statues, etc were created 4000 years ago with inferior tools. A statue or monument could take several lifetimes to complete. Talk about dedication.

And here I am just trying to customize different flavors of linux and build a game. :)

No comments: